(as of Nov 04,2022 23:52:31 UTC – Details)
From the Publisher
1000 Easy and Tasty Recipes-
With just one book, you can have recipe ideas under your belt that you can replicated at home, which will help you vary your meals as never before and especially not to waste too much time in preparation, so it is also suitable for those who are complete beginners in the kitchen.
· 2 cups of water
· 8 steaks, cubed, 28 ounces pack
· Pepper to taste
· 1 and 3/4 teaspoons adobo seasoning
· 1 can 8 ounces tomato sauce
· 1/3 cup green pitted olives
· 2 tablespoons brine
· 1 small red pepper
· 1/2 a medium onion, sliced
Servings: 4 /Cooking Time: 25 Minutes
1. Chop peppers, onions into ¼ inch strips.
2. Prepare beef by seasoning with adobo and pepper.
3. Add into Ninja Foodi.
4. Stir in remaining ingredients and Lock lid, cook on “HIGH” pressure for 25 minutes.
5. Release pressure naturally.
6. Serve and enjoy.
1000 Delicious Recipes-
Recipes range from Breakfast to Dinner, from Poultry to Fish & Seafood, from Beef, Lamb & Pork to Vegan & Vegetable, from Soups & Stews to Desserts.
Answers to Common Questions-
FAQs will answer your biggest questions, like how to convert your favorite recipes to the Ninja Foodi, the difference between quick release and natural release, and more.
In addition to the accessories that came with your Ninja Foodi Pressure Cooker, there are also some additional helpful accessories for you to truly get the most out of your Ninja Foodi.