I’ve found this interesting handmade “Japanese Kusudama”, an interesting paper ball and I think I should try to make one.
Here are the instructions from findinspirations.com:
“1. Paper – 60 square pieces of paper, all of the same size. I use advertising catalogues (for your convenience in the first part of this tutorial I use plain blue paper so that the folds are more visible). My squares are 3,5 cm x 3,5 cm but you can make them bigger, smaller squares would be rather hard to fold. For every flower you will need 5 pieces.
4. Glue – the glue I use have two nice properties: (1) it does not dry very quickly which allows small corrections when necessary (2) being initially white it turns translucent while drying
5* Scissors (optionally) I prefer torn paper instead of cut. I fold it several times before tearing slowly.
6* Beads (optionally) Use them to add some extra glamour.
7. Toothpick – to apply the glue.”
Now get back to work!
Incoming search terms for the article:
- kusudama (312)
- kusudama ball instructions (55)
- kusudama christmas (22)
- japanese kusudama (19)
- christmas kusudama (14)
- interesting handmade (13)
- paper ball instructions (10)
- kusudama instructions (8)
- japanese handmade (7)
- handmade gadgets (7)