Some like iPads, some consider them useful and some simply adore them and want to dedicate an entire section in the New York Times for them.
And others simply create shrines to the iPad of their dreams, simply because, well……they can.
“TonSchrein” or “Sound Shrine” is a little kingdom, made out of polymer clay, which has a functional 2.1 speaker sound system put within its gem-encrusted shell.
Designed by Bavarian photographer Georg Dinkel, this item is, thankfully, not for sale, but created specially for the pleasure and delight of the designer.
Incoming search terms for the article:
- shop coolest gadget concepts (4)
- spy mini camera (3)
- ipad shrine (2)
- Cool Fever concept (1)
- i want laters ahd pictures of ipads (1)
- modern static portable home (1)
- shop new gadget concepts (1)
- spy cam (1)
- unique dock for ipad mini 2 (1)